Spirit - AC or BA?????

njmoms

We are trying to decide whether to get a Penthouse AC or a balcony cabin, BA. We love the spaciousness of the penthouse, but we also love sitting on the balcony for hours at a time. Is the balcony smaller on the AC? I've heard the extra bathroom space takes up some of the balcony area. Can anyone help?? Thanks.

The balcony in the AC is quite small, enough for one lounge chair, and I couldn't fully extend the chair. There is also a small built in bench seat. If lounging on the balcony (for more than one person) is your goal, the AC would not be a good choice.

Balconies on the Spirit are very small and narrow....we had suite 10022 last week and it was small! (I have photos if you are interested) Also, our friends were in the BB category cabin next to us and they either could not, or would not open the balcony connecting door......they unlocked the connecting door to the inside, but not the balcony.

No, the "BB" category balcony next door to us was the same size as ours. Our AC suite was the size of 2 "BB" cabins side by side. The balcony was only one cabin width, as the bathroom tub & shower were on the ocean/outside wall for the other 1/2 of the suite.

Archived