2008 Europe

flyerdreamer

Last year the Baltic cruises started coming out mid-April but, it was a new ship (Adventurer I think) and they were promoting it ahead of everything else. I believe the rest started coming out the end of April throughout mid-May. The year before they started coming out the first part of May.

So, start looking in April and expect they'll be out by at least the end of May and you should be all right. FWIW, I start looking in March just to make sure they don't slip something in on me.

Thanks all! I booked a Euro cruise last spring for summer 07 on a June sailing on the Brilliance. I think in March or April...so I was curious how soon they came out because even by then our first choice in cabins were taken. Right now they have through the early spring 08. I'll keep checking back periodically, I guess.

Thanks all! I booked a Euro cruise last spring for summer 07 on a June sailing on the Brilliance. I think in March or April...so I was curious how soon they came out because even by then our first choice in cabins were taken. Right now they have through the early spring 08. I'll keep checking back periodically, I guess.

Based on the last several years, new bookings for the next cruise season have opened up in April/May. So start looking for Summer 2008 sometime next spring.

Archived