Late Ship Departing Times

erms

Our cruise states the ship will be departing at 11 pm and I wondered what the earliest time passengers were able to drop off luggage and board? I am hoping we can drop off luggage then take in a tour or two before boarding. Any help anyone could offer would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Esther

We had a ship depart from Aruba one time at 10'o'clock. WE were onboard the ship by about 1:00 pm. We had plenty of time to unpack, have a leisurely lunch, walk around Aruba, go back for dinner. Actually, it was great to depart that late. YOu should be able to go directly from the airport to the ship. Where are you leaving from?

We had a ship depart from Aruba one time at 10'o'clock. WE were onboard the ship by about 1:00 pm. We had plenty of time to unpack, have a leisurely lunch, walk around Aruba, go back for dinner. Actually, it was great to depart that late. YOu should be able to go directly from the airport to the ship. Where are you leaving from?

Leaving from Iguazu Falls in Argentina and should arrive in Buenos Aires around 11 am.. so that leaves us around 12 hours before ship departs. Of course we won't wait until the last minute to board, I wouldn't want to miss the ship... thats no way to start a vacation.

So we can actually check-in, board and then leave the ship?

Thank you for the information,

Esther

Archived