XPress passes

chrob

I have completed our on-line documentation about a month ago but the Xpress passes show 'Not Available' to print.

Are these only available a certain amount of time prior to sailing or should I be getting in touch with Celebrity?

We are due to sail in 6 weks on 11th November on the Summit.

I had trouble because of the Cruise Contract section. I have dial up and when I called the help line I was told that I couldn't get past that section because I would time out. I picked a slow time to try again, went directly to the having trouble with this page icon and was successful.

The help line person told me not to worry about not completeing it. Since you have already entered you personal information even if you can't finish the pass it won't take long to check in the old fashioned way.

The system won't allow you to print your Xpass till about thirty days below sailing. I experienced the same thing and once we got under thirty days it allowed me to print the pass. Keep in mind there is no hurry since you will be required to print a new Xpass if you make any last minute changes to you itinery

The system won't allow you to print your Xpass till about thirty days below sailing. I experienced the same thing and once we got under thirty days it allowed me to print the pass. Keep in mind there is no hurry since you will be required to print a new Xpass if you make any last minute changes to you itinery

When did that 30 day thing start? I have always been able

to print my X-press pass once my final payment has been made.

Hi Chrob,

As long as you have filled in your online documentation completely and have paid in full and bring your proper identification you will be allowed on the ship. The Express Pass just expedites things at check in because it has a Barcode that they can read. I am sure they can print yours at embarkation then you can sign it to authorise your onboard purchases to be charged to your Credit Card and you will be on your way to Panamania.

See you in November.

Happy Travels

Cindy

I don't wish to worry you but I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago and was told by someone on here that it can happen if you have only just made final payment. As I had made my final payment at least a month before that I called my TA who said they were always having this problem with X's records not showing final payment had been made.

Turns out it was in fact my TA's fault. They had sent payment to X but had a digit wrong somewhere in the details so the payment never got through to X. They resent it Urgently and I was able to print Xpress Pass a few days later. Might be worth checking.

Hi Everyone !

I agree with Lois. I have been able to print them long before 30 days, but the trick was, that final payment had to be made.

If you think about it, they cant have you printing a boarding pass, if you havent paid for your Cruise in full. It makes sense :)

I contacted Celebrity this evening who confirmed that final payment had not yet been received!

I rang the travel agent straight away to find out what was going on because thay had received the final payment on 3 balcony cabins over 6 weeks ago. My TA said payment had been made in August to Celebrity. Who do I believe?

TA will sort out in the morning..............Watch this space.

I contacted Celebrity this evening who confirmed that final payment had not yet been received!

I rang the travel agent straight away to find out what was going on because thay had received the final payment on 3 balcony cabins over 6 weeks ago. My TA said payment had been made in August to Celebrity. Who do I believe?

TA will sort out in the morning..............Watch this space.

ALWAYS pay by credit card (NOT debit card or check). On an individual booking, when you pay by credit card, the charge is directly from the cruise line to the credit card company, not from the TA. You know where the money is, and have ready confirmation, directly from the credit card company if needed.

You may very well be correct. I didn't connect the Xpass to my final payment that I made at the required time. I received the following email exactly 30 days before sailing.

Thank you again for choosing Celebrity Cruises. Your electronic cruise

documents for Reservation Number xxxxxxxxx are now ready.

Please click on the link below to enter our secure ticketing site. For your

protection, we ask that you enter your reservation number, last name, ship

and saildate to access your documents. Then, click on the View Details

button to print your electronic cruise documents.

http://www.celebrity.com

Your documents contain all the information needed to board your vessel.

Please print and carry these with you to the pier, along with all required

identification. You will be asked to present your documents and

identification at the pier to receive your luggage tags, and once again

when you check-in with our representatives to receive your onboard expense

account card.

If you haven't already done so, click on the link below to check-in online

by completing your immigration and embarkation forms, accepting the Cruise

Ticket Contract and setting up your onboard expense account prior to

sailing. When you check–in online, you'll enjoy an expedited boarding

process and a wonderful beginning to an unparalleled cruise vacation.

http://www.celebrity.com/online

I am also on the 11/11 Summit sailing and have already been able to print my XPress passes. The trigger for me was definitely the Final Payment as my information had been entered well before the payment was due. The XPress passes became available the same day that the Final Payment was made.

Carol

Au contrere! We are on the Feb 11 Millie cruise and, since I got my passport yesterday, I did the check-in including printing of our Xpress passes this morning. Have you missed something in the check-in procedure?

Speaking of passports - mine took 4 weeks.:D

Dan

Missing or misplaced payment would definitely be a problem but probably not the most common. Acceptance of the cruise contract continues to hold that spot and that is why the "having trouble" button is there. Just did ours for December 8 and had to hit it to get the accept button to activate.

Archived