Glory - Cat 11?

stacieps

I'm considering a change from 8D to 11 on the Glory (me, my mom and my grandmother). Can anyone tell me if the bed in a Cat 11 suite is a single king or if it can be made up as 2 like the other cabins?

Also, will the Cat 11 have better spacing for a walker? My grandmother will use a wheelchair throughout the ship and probably a walker in the cabin, from the pictures I've looked at it seems that the 11 will have a bit more space for her to move about.

Thanks!

There is more floor space in the Cat 11. I was on the sister ship Conquest and the bathroom is larger with a dressing area outside the bathroom that also has a chair and mirror. In our cabin, you did not have to go around anything to get to the balcony. It was a straight line from the cabin door to the balcony. Just be careful because just inside the cabin door, it is flooring, not carpet and can be slippery. You can also move the adjustable coffee table to the side to give even more room.

Archived