Weight Loss Plans

ESR24

Anyone know of any good weight loss plans to follow from home. I have paid for so many different ones in the past that didn't work for me! I have my cruise coming up as motivation because I don't want to be fat walking around on the beach!

Please let me know of any that you know of or are using with success!

Low-carb

Regular

|

(
and
)

The concept of 5-6 small meals a day, less calories in than your body burns = weightloss. There is no pill that will make you thin. Exercising accelerates weightloss (and keeps your metabolism up).

Good luck :)

Here's the plan that's been working really well for me:

Breakfast = Maximum of 400 Calories & 8 g fat

Lunch = Maximum of 400 Calories & 8 g fat

Dinner = Maximum of 500 Calories & 10 g fat

Snack 1 = fresh fruit or veggie

Snack 2 = Maximum of 200 Calories & 4 g fat

I like this plan because not very much food is completely off limits. I think it's a simple, flexible, and rational plan. As long as you don't actually eat the maximum allotment of calories each time, it works out to be about 1400 calories per day. Sometimes I'll split breakfast and/or lunch into two separate smaller meals in order to feel like I'm eating more throughout the day.

Last year I lost 25 pounds with this plan, then had a couple bad months this summer and gained some back, but I've been back to the plan for 3 weeks now and have lost 7 pounds since then.

I also exercise 7 hours per week.

Anyone know of any good weight loss plans to follow from home. I have paid for so many different ones in the past that didn't work for me! I have my cruise coming up as motivation because I don't want to be fat walking around on the beach!

Please let me know of any that you know of or are using with success!

Mine -

Eat 5-7 times a day. and when I say eat it could be an apple as a 10 am snack. Low on the sugars, and the complex carbs (pasta, rice) ...eat whole grain breads. Remember if you are tempted to eat bad, tell yourself you have a cheat day on whatever day you pick.

My cheat day is on Sunday, ONLY if I am good all week. I usually only cheat for one meal and its usually sunday afternoon...Pizza is usually my cheat meal .

No Complex Carbs after 5 pm

work out 4 days a week with weights, 4 days a week 30mins of cardio

Weight loss since July 1

23 pounds and 12% body fat

I joined Weight Watchers on-line on June 2 and have lost almost exactly 20 lbs. They recommending losing .5-2 lbs. a week, and while that seemed slow at first, all I know time passes whether you are losing or gaining and if I keep at my current rate, about 5 lbs. a month, eventually I'll get where I want to go.

The WW plan works if you work it, as the saying goes.

Archived