Pride Checkin

Swiper

Does anybody know the exact time that early checkin starts and ends?

I have read anywhere from 9 am to 12:30 pm.

I don't want to be there to early but still want to do early checkin.

What time are you allowed into the terminal / dome?

Are there Washrooms outside of the dome?

Thank you

Does anybody know the exact time that early checkin starts and ends?

I have read anywhere from 9 am to 12:30 pm.

I don't want to be there to early but still want to do early checkin.

What time are you allowed into the terminal / dome?

Are there Washrooms outside of the dome?

Thank you

9am-11am and start entering the dome between 11:30am to 12:45

Fred

I should qualify Fred's answer... early check-in is between 9 and 11. Entering the dome is dependant on a lot of things... like imagration.

I was near the front of the line on my cruise and we did not start boarding until after 12:30.

Please keep in mind that Carnival says 1:30 is the start of boarding. If you happen to get on earlier... that's a bonus.

I often hear that some people start thier cruise out on the wrong foot because they arrive at 9:30am and have to wait in line for 4 hours until 1:30 pm. To those people I say, Duh!. 1:30 means 1:30. Don't whine if you arrive early and have to wait. The ship doesn't leave until 4:00pm.

The minute you arrive, there will be porters to take your luggage. If you are parking, they will be at the garage. If you are taking a bus transfer or shuttle, they will be at the entrance to the garage as you exit the vehicle. The only things you will have to "keep up with" is your carry ones.

Please know that you will be waiting "outside" . We were in the VIP Check In line and about the 10th people on board and I want to say it was between 12:15 to 12:30 before we walked in the doors.

So any time spent "waiting" if you do the early check in will be spent outside (with little cover) and extremely limited seating.

Also, the early check in at the Queen Mary is at the rear of the ship.

Yes, early check-in at the Queen Mary ran from 9-11A. We arrived close to 10A and didn't have to wait at all to get checked in. Then we walked over to the dome area and saw the sign for Zone 1. No one was lined up, so we went ahead and got in line. Since there were 8 of us (2 were in the VIP line), a few of us would wait in line with our carry-on's and a couple of us would walk around a bit. There were a couple of vendors, so we checked them out. The wait time was not bad at all. By 11:15, the lines were getting pretty long, especially the one for those who did not do the early check-in. I'm glad we weren't in that line. :)

701487220_PrideCheckIn.JPG.c932c3f6c4f152350c6048d738bea2e5.JPG

So if you go to the Queen Mary for early check in do you take your luggage with you there and drop it off than or do you carry it back to the dome and give it to the port people there? Also are there restrooms available if you need them while you might be waiting in line?

:rolleyes:

So if you go to the Queen Mary for early check in do you take your luggage with you there and drop it off than or do you carry it back to the dome and give it to the port people there? Also are there restrooms available if you need them while you might be waiting in line?

:rolleyes:

When your shuttle or bus arrives, it will drive AROUND the parking garage and park in slots designed for them. The porters will come to you. If for some reason, no porters appear, there will be a Carnival Rep standing at the parking garage entrance to hail you one. We arrived in a shuttle about 10:00ish (as best as I can remember) and unloaded our luggage. There we stood. No one appeared. We were just standing there when I heard the Carnival Rep call from the parking garage entrance...do you need a porter? We replied yes (still standing there) and "poof " a porter appeared!

We gave them our luggage and tipped appropriately. Then we took our carry ons and headed to the Queen Mary to do early check in.

There are kiosk that sell drinks, sodas, ice cream etc and yes, there are restrooms.

After check in, we walked over to the VIP Check In. When it was time to enter "the dome" the Carnival Rep divided us into "her Skippies that had done Early Check In and her Skippies who had NOT done Early Check In". Of course, at that moment...all the waiting (outside with no seats) was worth it!

Archived