Asst Cruise Director - Crown Princess

jennbk28

Hello..

We are set to go on the Crown on Oct 18th. 3 weeks from today! Woo Hoo!

Anyway, I hear that the Crown now has a new Cruise Director - Omar Lugo from the Golden. We had him on the Golden when we were there last year, he wasn't the greatest but the Asst Cruise Director Steve they had was awesome!! I was hoping he might follow Omar over to the Crown. Any idea who the Asst Cruise Director on the Crown is?

Thanks,

Jenn

Hello..

We are set to go on the Crown on Oct 18th. 3 weeks from today! Woo Hoo!

Anyway, I hear that the Crown now has a new Cruise Director - Omar Lugo from the Golden. We had him on the Golden when we were there last year, he wasn't the greatest but the Asst Cruise Director Steve they had was awesome!! I was hoping he might follow Omar over to the Crown. Any idea who the Asst Cruise Director on the Crown is?

Thanks,

Jenn

Did Omar Lugo work for RCL. I could swear that was the name of the CD on Voyager of the Seas on the Travel Channel program :: Cruises :: Royal Caribbean International:confused: :confused:

Yes Makeup Face, that's the same Omar. I had him on the Golden and was surprised to see him on RCL (on the Travel Channel program)

Oh WOW....he's cute:D He seemed to really enjoy his job as CD on the Travel Channel . I wonder why he moved to Princess....glad he did!

I hope he'll still be on the Crown in seven months......who do I need to write:)

Oh WOW....he's cute:D He seemed to really enjoy his job as CD on the Travel Channel . I wonder why he moved to Princess....glad he did!

I hope he'll still be on the Crown in seven months......who do I need to write:)

Not to start another controversy, but I know two Princess Cruise Directors who moved over from RCI and both indicate that Princess is better to its employees.

Archived