Odam Mex Riviera Nov 25 Weather

rosegirls

Just wondering what the weather is like on this cruise. Cruised last year to Mexican Riviera in early October and the weather was really humid and mid to high 90's in port. It was a little cooler at sea but not much. Also I was on the Ryndam and the dining room especially was more on the cooler side most of the time as were most of the public areas. Any info is appreciated!

Rosegirls, the Mexican Riviera should be very nice in late November. You should have warm weather with not too much humidity. The more south you go, the warmer it will get. The A/C on the ships is hit and miss. I know my wife always brings a shawl or some other clothing doohickie to the show lounge with her because she gets cold easily. We've been on ships were the A/C in the dining room was turned up also but not too many. Have a great cruise

:rolleyes: HI, My Sister & I will be on the Nov 25 Oodam too. I was told to have a jacket or sweater for the first 2 days and the last one. now that was for being outside. I think the showroom and the dining rooms are always a little cooler-----to accommodate the men with jackets. Hopefully there will be a get together of the cc's onboard and we can meet each other in person. If we miss you have a really nice cruise. Sandi

Archived