Anyone know of a STINGRAY/ISLAND TOUR Combo?

NEW 2 CRUISIN

I read of a trip offered by ShoreTrips, I believe that I was interested in on my stop in Grand Cayman in November.

As they are probably tour brokers like many others, I figured I could read more about it on some other sites, but nobody else seems to offer such a package.

It went to Sting Ray City, the Turtle Farm, a Rum Plant, and to a beach.

Anybody know of a great "Combo" tour like this???

Thanks in advance!

:)

Try Nativeway. We did it with a small group; half land tour to the Turtle Farm, Hell and parts inland while driving along the beach road witht he second half a Swim with the Sting Rays. The Rays, Reef & Rum Point is another tour that Nativeway also has. If this is your first time there, take the land and water tour. You will enjoy it. You probably won't have enough time for beach time though. This is a tender port and takes longer to get into and out of by tender boat.

Bon Voyage

Thanks ZYDECO and NANA!

I emailed both with the ships port times to see if its possible to do the combo tour.

Royal Caribbean offers something similar, but I heard it is better to book on your own to get a smaller group. But if it means missing the ship.....guess I might have to book with RCI.

Thanks again!

Thanks ZYDECO and NANA!

I emailed both with the ships port times to see if its possible to do the combo tour.

Royal Caribbean offers something similar, but I heard it is better to book on your own to get a smaller group. But if it means missing the ship.....guess I might have to book with RCI.

Thanks again!

It's MUCH cheeper to book your own tour and not go through the ship.

Small group of people and you'll have more fun.

ALL tour operators will make sure that you are back to the ship on time.

I would not worrie about that.

"Nativeway" is the way to go. Used them 3 times and everytime they where super and made sure we where back at the tender dock with time to spare.

Well....I wound up booking through RCI.

After far too much time debating the pros and cons, it turns out they were the only one who could accomodate the time we needed to do everything.

NativeWay and Captain Marvin's both replied quickly, but could not do the tour we wanted in the time the ship was in port.

Surprisingly enough, the tour was actually $10 cheaper by doing it through Royal Caribbean, and I'll get to do exactly what I wanted to do, and not have to worry about missing the ship!

Thanks to all for the ideas! Can't wait for this trip!!!

Next time I'll be a more experienced cruiser and be able to try some local vendors, but for this trip, I had to play it safe!

Archived