My webshots album from the CB (9/16)

jennew

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us. They are beautiful!!

Of course I loved the ones of the balcony. I'll be sitting out there in 31 days. :D

When I saw the picture of you sitting out on the balcony reading, it was like why would anybody want to be anywhere else on the ship? :)

Thanks

Linda

:)

Great pictures, you make a lovely couple. I have a very important question and I must have the answer.....

Is that OPI Cha-Ching Cherry on your toes? :)

LOL...I think it IS....I always use OPI and I am pretty sure that was the name of the shade....GOOD EYE. My favorite OPI is "I'm not really a waitress". We were once checking out of a hotel in Atlantic City and the I recognized the shade on the lady behind the counter. I asked her "Is the "I'm not really a waitress?" and she held up her hand and said "It SURE is.." ...lol...we both laughed and my husband looked at me like I was from another planet.

Jen,

Thanks so much for your wonderful pictures. My wife and I will be in that cabin in July. Can't wait!

Tell your husband I think he's a lucky man.

Jack

Thank you....I will tell him tonight as I attempt to get him to book another cruise. Be warned- this stateroom will spoil you. It will be hard to book another regular balcony room after this.

LOL...I think it IS....I always use OPI and I am pretty sure that was the name of the shade....GOOD EYE. My favorite OPI is "I'm not really a waitress". We were once checking out of a hotel in Atlantic City and the I recognized the shade on the lady behind the counter. I asked her "Is the "I'm not really a waitress?" and she held up her hand and said "It SURE is.." ...lol...we both laughed and my husband looked at me like I was from another planet.

I think "I'm not really a waitress" and OPI Red are they're biggest sellers of all time. I'm partial to Cha-Ching Cherry (goes with everything and a hint of gold) and Cajun Shrimp (great with a tan).

Jennew...we missed seeing you at our get together. We had a fantastic time!! I think hubby and I agree this was our favorite cruise of all. I loved the Mariner...but if we had to choose between the two, this would have been it.

So many places to go to on the ship..always a place pretty close to the pool.

Looks like u had a great time too. Wished we would have met. :(

Bigsky- I slept through the get together....:o

I kept hoping someone would approach us because I had posted our picture...and I have no idea what anyone else looked like.

We also agree....it was our favorite cruise yet. The weather was perfect....the ports were wonderful...sigh....and my hubby was awesome.

I think "I'm not really a waitress" and OPI Red are they're biggest sellers of all time. I'm partial to Cha-Ching Cherry (goes with everything and a hint of gold) and Cajun Shrimp (great with a tan).

LOL over here! I thought Jennew's polish color was the OPI color

"It's all Greek to Me" which I wear a lot! And currently I am

sporting the Cajun Shrimp which seems to look good on everyone!:D

Mine, too! Bought several bottles when I was told it was no longer going to be produced.

Archived