Where and when do they have the seafood buffet with crablegs

Marie50

Just sailed Crown on the 12th of September...

Seafood buffet - 1st night in the Horizon or Caribe buffet

Crab legs on the menu for 2nd formal night

Lobster claws on the buffet in Caribe on 2nd formal night

* I grabbed a plate of claws as appetizers in the room prior to going to dinner* ENJOY!

We were on the Crown in July and it was the first night (sail away night) in the Horizon Court - if you go to Traditional or Personal Choice dining you may miss it......the food was great and I considered it extra entertainment just watching the people come out of the line with their plates piled sky high with crab, shrimp, etc. Some people acted like they hadn't eaten in days...which obviously was not the case...Enjoy:)

First night on the Crown we went to the Horizon Court. It is served cold....But it so good. It was out of this world. Lobster claws that had to come from a 5lber. Huge ! ! ! Tasty and not salty. HUMMM ! !

Formal on the Second night we ate in the dining room. Ordered an extra plate ahead of time (4 tails total) If I could down more I would have....

The next night they served the best King Crab Legs... To Die For.... The best crab legs I have ever eaten.... Meat was so juicy... Our waiter saw we were enjoying them so much he brought over another plate. We were stuffed already, but how could we refuse.... Another Hummy ....

Archived