Yahoo Parties

bogie113

Thought Yahoo posted party totals on Mondays. The only messages I have seen on the Yahoo board are from Friday. Am I doing it wrong?

You are not doing anything wrong..theowner of the board Laura, just returned home fro a cruise on Oceania and is running behind this week..give her a day or two and she will catch up..

Jan

• 3 weeks later...
How does one access the Yahoo board where notices of these parties are posted? We are booked on the 31 August Venice to Athens cruise on the Insignia.

Dear Stan: We are the "name tag" hosts for the Aug. 31 sailing. Welcome aboard! Go to Yahoo Groups and search for OceanaCruisers (yes, it's spelled wrong), then follow the directions to join the group and sign up for the party. The cut-off date is two weeks prior to sailing. Marsha & Lou

We willl be on board the Insignia for the August 31st cruise to Athens and would like to attend the yahoo party, but have not been successful in reaching the web site at OceaniaCruiser. Can you help?

We willl be on board the Insignia for the August 31st cruise to Athens and would like to attend the yahoo party, but have not been successful in reaching the web site at OceaniaCruiser. Can you help?

Please post your email address and I will have someone sign you up.

Jan

You will need to provide your cabin number in order to register. Here's the process....go to Yahoo Groups, search for OceanaCruiser, then follow the instructions on the welcome page....using the link on the left side of the page. See you on board!!! Only 3 1/2 more weeks! Lou

My husband and I are going on our first Oceania Cruise in October this year. I've heard about the Yahoo groups parties but can't seem to find them online. Can someone sign me up or tell me step by step how to access them. Also, anyone else going on that cruise that would like to share taxis or tours?? thanks kathy

My husband and I are going on our first Oceania Cruise in October this year. I've heard about the Yahoo groups parties but can't seem to find them online. Can someone sign me up or tell me step by step how to access them. Also, anyone else going on that cruise that would like to share taxis or tours?? thanks kathy

If you post your email address one of us will give you the website..

Archived