Hotels for Cape Liberty NJ - Explorer 10/15/06

David4

Does anyone have any recommendations for Hotels from the Newark airport/Cape Liberty Port. We are flying in a day earlier and looking to stay the night. RCL has a agreement with Hilton Penn Station, but not sure? Best Western has a cruise package, but which one? Thanks for the help.

Does anyone have any recommendations for Hotels from the Newark airport/Cape Liberty Port. We are flying in a day earlier and looking to stay the night. RCL has a agreement with Hilton Penn Station, but not sure? Best Western has a cruise package, but which one? Thanks for the help.

Best Western in Newark has the park and shuttle cruise package. Are you planning any NY sight seeing??

DS and I were in NYC for a boys weekend, yankee stadium and statue of liberty sightseeing (he is 10), and darn if I haven't taught him right--we're on the ferry to liberty island and he points out across the harbor to the NJ docks and in the distance, a bit hard to pick out in the haze on a sunny sunday morning, he declares, "Look dad, there's a Royal Caribbean ship!"...ah, we had located Cape Liberty. As they hassled us w/ multiple times through security (Uh, I went through security along w/ everyone else to get ON the ferry, then I had to go through again to go into the statue...exactly where was I supposed to have gotten the contraband?), the joke was "yeah it was a great trip, statue of liberty, yada yada yada, but then WE GOT TO SEE THE ROYAL CARIBBEAN SHIP AND THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE WEEKEND..."

Archived