Bug Spray

We didn't need bug spray on the ship but brought some just in case for excursions. I didn't really notice any bugs & we did not use it in the Eastern Caribbean in March but I was happy to have it w/ us.

you can take bug spray on the plane.

I have never seen much in the way of bugs in the Caribbean, but then I have never been into any of the forests either. I usually stay pretty close to the ports and the beaches

In the caribbean I would be more concerned about sun poisoning than snake poisonong! LOL

Seriously though, I detest bugs and biting insects of any kind. We've been to the So. Caribbean twice and have never had bug trouble, even when we went on the Rain Forest excursion in San Juan, and believe me, I was looking.

I think the islands tend to always have an ocean breeze that keeps alot of the bugs away. Not sure about Belize, sorry.

We could have really used some bugspray on our cruise to the Bahamas 3 summers ago. Since then, we always bring it along! There were some type of sand fleas or something under our picnic table where the ship was serving its beach bar-b-que. May have been an isolated situation, but better safe than sorry

:)

A

Archived