BOB Underwater Adventure CANCELED!!

P.A.

I'm so mad, just saw when I went to my cruise personilizer, that our BOB adventure while were in ST Thomas has been canceled! I called Princess and asked them and she said I would have to call back tomorrow as there not open on Sundays for her to check.

Anyone know why? Wondering if there was an accident or something? And we were so looking forward to this tour!

Pam, one of the guys who works for Bob is coming in this morning to help us out with our dive charter that grew and we needed the extra help. I'll ask him what's up and let you know.

If you want to do a Discovery Scuba, email Admiralty and we can arrange to pick you up from the cruise ship dock and take you out.

Hope things work out for you.

Thanks Laura I appreciate that. I'm curious to see if you get the same info I just got from Princess. The Princess rep just called the tour company and they said that the Underwater Adventure is closing down and will no longer be a tour. I don't really understand that because it was so popular. Bummer! :(

If anyone hears differently, please post.

Pam, I spoke with one of their captains and they are not closing down. Apparently there was a problem with scheduling, and he believes things should be straightened out in a day or two. Check back with Princess in a couple of days to find out. I hope this helps and I hope they can accomodate you.

Pam, I spoke with one of their captains and they are not closing down. Apparently there was a problem with scheduling, and he believes things should be straightened out in a day or two. Check back with Princess in a couple of days to find out. I hope this helps and I hope they can accomodate you.

Laura~Thanks for checking into that for me. That makes me mad that Princess is giving me false info. I noticed today when I went to look for another excursion in St Thomas, that several others have been canceled also. I wonder if the scheduling conflict could be because the ship no longer docks at Havensight, now at crown bay. I'm hoping what he told you is correct and they may in fact open that excursion back up, because we were really looking forward to it.

Thanks again Laura! :)

Talked to my friend again. They too still have not heard if they will get this problem fixed with Princess.

I think you may be right about the Crown Bay move. There are still many kinks to work out, mainly with the excursions. I don't know where they'd pick people up with boats there yet. We already had to drive over and pick up customers from the dock with our jungle truck then bring them to our boat, which isn't much of a problem. Not all charters have that security clearance set up. It will take time to get thru this, I guess.

I feel for your frustration. Hopefully you will still enjoy your stay while on St. Thomas. It's a beautiful island with many opportunities.

Archived