Luggage Tags

7x5090g

Thanks Jerry, that line is from another Jerry (Seinfeld) - Kletskop is a great name too! (in Dutch someone who talks a lot) Niet te veel kletsen!/Don't talk too much!;)

Dat zei de meester ook altijd dat ik me mond niet kon houden. Dus werd ik er iedere keer weer uit geknikkerd.

That said the teacher also, that I had to shut my mouth. So I got thrown out every time

Dat zei de meester ook altijd dat ik me mond niet kon houden. Dus werd ik er iedere keer weer uit geknikkerd.

That said the teacher also, that I had to shut my mouth. So I got thrown out every time

Beter er uitgeknikkerd dan met een lineaal op je fikken getimmerd worden/Better thrown out of the room than rapped on your fingers with a ruler! ;)

That was against the law by the time I started high school. But elementry school we had to pick a stick, thick or thin, and you would get smacked on your behind a few times. Never the fingers smacked thogh.

Anyway I don't think this has anything to do with cruising

That was against the law by the time I started high school. But elementry school we had to pick a stick, thick or thin, and you would get smacked on your behind a few times. Never the fingers smacked thogh.

Anyway I don't think this has anything to do with cruising

Absolutely, we better quit while we're ahead! Tot ziens!;)

Archived