Dzul Ha hours of operation

HarleyGirl

Dzul Ha is a portion of beach/ocean with an off shore reef that makes snorkeling very good in this area. There are no set hours since its the name of this section of beach/offshore ocean area. There is a Dzul Ha restrurant which sets on a portion of the beach, but I had thought that it was closed due to the hurrican and has not reopened. There is another beach club called the Palmar Estates which is across a small road from the beach/snorkel area. I don't know what their hours are but there is information on them at http://www.cozumelinsider.com (hope I got that link right). The Cozumel insider may also have information or link to see if the Dzul Ha resturant has reopened. I would highly recommend looking into the Palmar Estates tho.

The restaurant and bar are open at DzulHa...not sure of exact hours though.....taxis are easy to get for the return trip.

Palmar has a nice pool and is a short walk up from DzulHa so it is easy to spend time at both.

That's just the information I needed. I was starting to have second thoughts about Dzul Ha and was thinking about Playa Corona, as I want to be able to snorkel from land. Which one would you recommend if you were choosing between the two?

That's just the information I needed. I was starting to have second thoughts about Dzul Ha and was thinking about Playa Corona, as I want to be able to snorkel from land. Which one would you recommend if you were choosing between the two?

Dzul Ha Beach Club is currently open - Palmar Beach Club is right next door (club across the street). Palmar is working on a project and hoping to reopen in November - however you are welcome to use the beach area to enter/exit the water at any time of the day. If you need a place to store things or want a bite to eat, Dzul Ha Beach club is right next door.

The Dzul Ha area is the best beach snorkel area - it's where a majority of boat snorkel trips take their people!!

There will be updates on Cozumelinsider.com once Palmar has re-opened.

Hope that helps!!

Jacqui

If you decide to go, just be prepared to have fins or water shoes, or some type of foot protection. The shore there has rocks that are difficult to walk on without something of your feet.

Archived