Anyone been on the Lido on Glory?

Just back and our room was on the lido deck.

There is a small deck on the front which is over the bridge.

Shanda

That deck is actually the largest of the decks on the bow of the ship. It extends past the sides of the ship whereas the lower decks don't. If you ever watch the commercials where they show people standing out on their balconies, that is where the pictures were taken from.

We had a Lido cabin on the Glory and on sailaway it was open, the rest of the cruise it was locked. :confused: Don't know why, but we couldn't access it from our level. If you went one more down, you could come up the stairs and go there. It was weird. We tried every day, even though we had our own balcony, it was neat up there.

• 3 months later...
Secret deck @ front? It looks like it on the deck plans.

Help! :eek:

I want to book this today!!! (or yesterday);)

Hey GOTTA CRUISE NOW. Im also booked for the 02/03/07 trip on the Glory! May be I'll see you on there. So wheres the secret deck @?

Secret deck @ front? It looks like it on the deck plans.

Help! :eek:

I want to book this today!!! (or yesterday);)

Hey GOTTA CRUISE NOW. Im also booked for the 02/03/07 trip on the Glory! May be I'll see you on there. So wheres the secret deck @?

Anyone know how the penthouse suite's are on the Carnival Glory? Im booked in a penthouse suite and just wondered how it was. Does anyone know exactly how to get onto the front secret deck thing on the Glory? Let me know! Thanks!!!!:confused: :D

We will be on the Glroy in March and would like to check out this area especially when arriving into Ports - looks like a perfect spot to nab some pictures. So if I have this right, if you go to the Lido deck and walk toward the front of the ship, there should be a door somewhere that will lead out onto this "secret" deck??

Archived