Greek Isles

I'm trying to help a friend plan a cruise for his 25th wedding anniv. to the Greek Isles sometime next May or June. He wants to spend some time in Istanbul as well as maybe on Mykonos as well as cruise the islands. The cruise line we were looking at is Louis but I've been reading horrible reviews on that line. Does anyone know another line that would just be 6 or 7 days that cruised the islands that has a ship that would be acceptable?

Thanks!!

Oceania has a 12 day cruise (which is the one I am doing) if your friends have the time. It seems like a good value and also has great ports, starts/stops Istanbul/Athens. Go to their web site for more information. From the Oceania boards people who have sailed with them before love them.

Check it out on cruisecritic.com

We did the Oceania Rome to Istanbul this year, they have a lot of cruises that include Istanbul and some Greek Isles. We enjoyed this year so much with them we booked next year's cruise with them! Smaller ships, no lines, great food!

Archived