Berkeley care insurance

My father had that insurance when we went to Alaska. He had things stolen from his luggage on the way and the insurance paid the claim very promptly. The airline wouldn't pay one cent, but the insurance did.

He has since had it on every cruise and fortunately hasn't had to make other claims. I don't think he's had any complaints about them.

We have used BerkleyCare three times and had to use them once. Our scheduled flight home was diverted due to fog. Hotel rooms were hard to come by, car rentals were closed, but we found a limo service which we shared with another passenger. Berkley reimbursed our part of the fare and tip within a week. Will use them again.

Insignia - Austrailia Jan 2008:)

We used them and one of us had to go to the medical wing to the tune of $950 for a couple of hours. We had to submit to our medical insurance first and then they paid the remainder. I believe they shorted us something like $30 because they skipped one of the charges but it wasn't worth it to me to go chasing it. I would use them again.

Archived