Daydreaming about our AFT room...one comment

jennew

I have to say...our last cruise was just the best one yet. I have been unable to get our blacony out of my head....I keep searching for a cruise that has this room open (no luck so far).

One thing I forgot to mention in my earlier posts. I think there is a lot more movement in these AFT rooms but we never felt it. One day we were laying on the balcony and realized that the horizon was moving up and down (we could tell by the line of the balcony rail)....it was moving a LOT...and we simply did not feel it. I had to stop watching the horizon after a bit because I felt queasy....for the first time ever.

Which cabin did you have on the Crown? I read your review and other comments...and saw your pictures, but can't remember the cabin number.

We have C752 (aft) booked for our Crown sailing in March. This will be our second cruise. The first, we had a ocean view...at water level. So a big step up for us...and can't wait!

Jennew,

I'm still trying to figure out how to get that picture you took of "Our" balcony on as a screen saver. I love it back there. I was on the Grand princess in C252, thats when I found out how much I loved it.

Linda

:)

Linda,

First save the picture to your desktop. Then open it. Once it is open you can right click on the picture and you get a list of prompts. One should say "set as background"....or something like that. Let me know how it works.

This is my current background:

wake.jpg.4da43fbd032f6d27ed72a82b668d1d71.jpg

Which cabin did you have on the Crown? I read your review and other comments...and saw your pictures, but can't remember the cabin number.

We have C752 (aft) booked for our Crown sailing in March. This will be our second cruise. The first, we had a ocean view...at water level. So a big step up for us...and can't wait!

We were on the Caribbean Princess. Our room was B749, the corner AFT balcony. We happened to find this room open while browsing through cruise specials in May. DH did not want to jump on it and I nearly killed him. Thankfully it was still open 5 HOURS later when he finally said "yes"....

Jennew,

I'm still trying to figure out how to get that picture you took of "Our" balcony on as a screen saver. I love it back there. I was on the Grand princess in C252, thats when I found out how much I loved it.

Linda

:)

Linda, I could be wrong, but do you sew for Helen Kish dolls? I have bought a lovely outfit or two from someone with your CC ID on ebay.

Karen

I have to say...our last cruise was just the best one yet. I have been unable to get our blacony out of my head....I keep searching for a cruise that has this room open (no luck so far).

One thing I forgot to mention in my earlier posts. I think there is a lot more movement in these AFT rooms but we never felt it. One day we were laying on the balcony and realized that the horizon was moving up and down (we could tell by the line of the balcony rail)....it was moving a LOT...and we simply did not feel it. I had to stop watching the horizon after a bit because I felt queasy....for the first time ever.

I noticed one night brushing my teeth in the bathroom, my reflection was going side to side in the mirror, and I never felt a thing. Funny, huh?

Karen

Archived