New Circle Member Savings

Sandytoes

Received an e-mail from Princess about all the "New Members Offers".

The one that interests me the most is this -

Circle Members can receive up to $150 in onboard credits! While onboard your next Princess Cruise, visit the Future Cruise Consultant and take advantage of this very special offer. Make a reduced deposit of only $100 per person and get an onboard credit of up to $150 per person to be used on your next voyage. Credit amounts vary, but everyone saves. It's our reward to you for planning ahead. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity during your next cruise, as this offer is only available onboard.

I think this is great.

But, wondering if this applies to every cruise you booK?

Who is Future Cruise Consultant? Calling Princess directly or a TA?

Has anyone received this New Member Offer?

To receive this you must book a future cruise onboard ship. The cruise consultant is the person in charge and has his/her desk onboard the ship. It is open for everyone on any sailing. The Onboard Credit is from $25-$150 per person depending on the type of cabin and length of sailing you end up booking.

You can not receive it from a travel agent or booking direct with Princess, but only from an onboard booking. It is good for any booking, except the round the world sailing.

Circle Members can receive up to $150 in onboard credits! While onboard your next Princess Cruise, visit the Future Cruise Consultant and take advantage of this very special offer. Make a reduced deposit of only $100 per person and get an onboard credit of up to $150 per person to be used on your next voyage. Credit amounts vary, but everyone saves. It's our reward to you for planning ahead. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity during your next cruise, as this offer is only available onboard.

I think this is great.

Sounds to me like this is the the savings that anyone who books a future cruise would get.

We placed a deposit for an open booking (meaning we didn't specifiy what cruise were we going to take or when we were going to take it) when we were on the Grand last December and are getting some onboard credits on this sailing because if it.

The Future Cruise Consultant is Princess but it can be transfered to a TA. With ours, the deposit just sat out there until we made another booking. We used on online TA and they had to make an extra phone call to get the deposit applied but it didn't take long.

Good Luck!

Since we just wanted a FCC open booking, we just filled out the forms that were left for us in our cabin and dropped it off in the box outside the Cruise Consultants office area. The day before we docked, the FCC's were in our mailbox outside the cabin door along with the coupons for the referral program.

If you don't have any forms in your cabin, there is a good supply of them by the drop box at the cruise consultants desk area.

I checked the princess website and our FCC's are posted to our account.

Julia

I think this is great.

The Future Cruise Consultant is a staff member onboard the ship (you have to book while on a crusie) with a special desk on the ship to handle this program.

Archived