Explorer Pool Options for Kids

goofygal531

Does the Explorer have a wading pool or small water play area with sprinklers? My two year old prefers water play rather than an actual swimming pool.

If there's no wading pool, could I just bring some beach toys and let him play by the kid's pool. He would NEVER go in past his ankles. He'd rather splash and play and pour water in to his bucket. Would this be a problem?

Thanks in advance.

Non potty trained kids are not allowed in any of the pools or hot tubs - not even in swim diapers; not even just up to their ankles. Some say they bring a blow up pool for their little ones to splash in, but I've never actually seen one in use when I've cruised.

Hi- we are traveling with our soon to 7 month old, so no pool for her- but we are bringing a blow up bath tub. I have heard as long as it's out of the way of other guest' that you can use it. I really just want the baby to have something she can splash in.- It's really not big at all but first I thought I would just scope things out and ask a crew memeber if it's a problem to use. To fill the tub, I am going to ask a crew member at the bar for a ice bucket/beer bucket - and then borrow some water from the regular pool. then to drain it apparently there is a drain near by to empty the tub. Worse comes to worse I am going to put it on my balcony and use it there. I know our 7 year old son will want to be in the regular pool so we will have to work things out. Good Luck in your adventures!! When are you traveling???

Did i miss something.I didn't see anything in the op's original post about diapers?I'll try to answer your question.There is no spray area as on Freedom.There is a 1 foot wading pool with a small slide for little kids.There is a 4 foot pool for bigger kids and a bigger waterslide.We found it to be completly adequate for our 2 kids.Only drawback-just my opinion-is it's totally in the shade,no sun.There are some sun spots in the very back but you can't sit there and see your kids at the same time.

No age limit on the pool or slide.I've seen adults in the pool with there kids and my daughter and i did the waterslide with her between my legs.The only trick to the waterslide is to wear a slick bathing suit(noncloth)or else you'll get stuck about half way down.By stuck i mean you'll stop sliding.

Archived