Tender or Dock?

CruisinCadie

DH and I are booked on the Dawn Princess, sailing from SF April 23, 2007.

Our ports are Mazatlan, Acapulco, Ixtapa, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo. I'm pretty sure Cabo is a tender port, but what about the others?

Also, when we went to Alaska in 2004, there was a web site that listed all the ships that would be in each port each day. Is there a similar site for Mexico? If not, is there a way to find out?

Thanks in advance for your help.

CruisinCadie

DH and I are booked on the Dawn Princess, sailing from SF April 23, 2007.

Our ports are Mazatlan, Acapulco, Ixtapa, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo. I'm pretty sure Cabo is a tender port, but what about the others?

Also, when we went to Alaska in 2004, there was a web site that listed all the ships that would be in each port each day. Is there a similar site for Mexico? If not, is there a way to find out?

Thanks in advance for your help.

CruisinCadie

Vallarta may or may not be a tender port for you. The current facility can only handle one large cruise ship at the dock and the rest tender. The port is undergoing a major expansion. When finished, it will be able to dock three large ships at the port. The project is scheduled for completion this December but, like all major construction projects in Mexico, it will be done when it is done. Maybe by the tme you arrive in April.

Enjoy!

Archived