Cabana Mates?????

bottomrung

Myself and my DW have the purple Cabana reserved at HMC for the Jan. 28th 2007 sailing of the WESTERDAM. We are scheduled to arrive at HMC on the 29th. about 8am. We wouldn't mind sharing this with another couple.

Has anyone ever used this board to ask for Cabana mates to share the experiences and costs of the Cabana?

Is there ample room for 4???

Myself and my DW have the purple Cabana reserved at HMC for the Jan. 28th 2007 sailing of the WESTERDAM. We are scheduled to arrive at HMC on the 29th. about 8am. We wouldn't mind sharing this with another couple.

Has anyone ever used this board to ask for Cabana mates to share the experiences and costs of the Cabana?

Is there ample room for 4???

There is ample room for 4 or 6... maybe even 8. Requests for shares are usually posted in a rollcall thread for that cruise.

[[ After 4 people there is a charge per person (used to be $25 per person) for extra people using the cabana. ]]

True -- but we didn't see anybody coming around counting!

You can invite anybody you want to "visit" YOUR cabana. They just won't stock it with nibbles, drinks, snorkel gear and so on for more than four unless you pay the extra fee.

Have a GREAT cruise!

Archived