Barcelona Transportation

Hi - I will have seven people, plus luggage arriving in Barcelona in August and need transportation from the airport to hotel, then on to the cruise line and return. I tried Barcelona Taxi and they said they are sold out. Any other transportation companies that you would recommend? Thanks.

Hi - I will have seven people, plus luggage arriving in Barcelona in August and need transportation from the airport to hotel, then on to the cruise line and return. I tried Barcelona Taxi and they said they are sold out. Any other transportation companies that you would recommend? Thanks.

Yes, I just returned from Barcelona (this past hour) and used a wonderful man who was reliable and I think reseanable. We squeezed into his van (we were 7 also) with all our tons of luggage. One of my kids was 8 and she had to sit on a lap. Anyway, email him and see what he can arrange. It was a pleasure having him waiting there when we arrived....and he also met us when cruise pulled in for ride to airport. tonitours@hotmail.com

Yes, I just returned from Barcelona (this past hour) and used a wonderful man who was reliable and I think reseanable. We squeezed into his van (we were 7 also) with all our tons of luggage. One of my kids was 8 and she had to sit on a lap. Anyway, email him and see what he can arrange. It was a pleasure having him waiting there when we arrived....and he also met us when cruise pulled in for ride to airport. tonitours@hotmail.com

The company you mentioned, are they also available for drives thru the city? We had a great tour guide last year (Debbie), but she has returned to the states. I'm looking for someone for friends who will be there next fall.

Fran

Archived