Just returned from 10/02 POH

kapoho2

Aloha all.....we just walked in the house a couple of hours ago. We are probably the first ones home from this cruise...as our flight home to Hilo was only 35 minutes!

This cruise was great!! This was our 4th cruise around the islands with NCL, but our first on NCLA. We loved every minute of it. Adored the American crew members....what a refreshing change!

Will write more soon....just have to get settled here at home. Feel free to post questions...and I will try to answer.

Aloha! I am so jealous! You live on the Big Island! My new favorite island. I just love the diversity there. I was on the 9/25 - 10/2 cruise and tried to convince my husband we should move there. Unfortunately he says we need to wait till we win the lottery. Oh well. So it was back to Seattle for us.

Glad to hear you had a similar experience as us on the cruise. We enjoyed every single moment of our time on the beautiful Pride of Hawaii!

If you have any interest in reading my blog or seeing our pictures from the cruise, you can check those out on my myspace blog here:

http://blog.myspace.com/balkia

When you get to the link, scroll down to the bottom for Hawaii day 1, then work your way up from there. I put the link to the pictures from each day within each day's blog. I am long winded so if you're not up for reading it all i understand!

Aloha,

april (o:

I'm glad to hear it went so well!:) We will be going at the end of this month on POH for our honeymoon!! :D :p (Oct.30-Nov.6) I really can't think of anything that I haven't asked or hasn't been covered already. Just very, very happy to hear things went well! The fact that you went before with NCL and first time with NCLA and that it well makes me especially happy!:)

tomluvsaida....there were tons of honeymooners on our cruise. I think that the Monday departure lends itself well to honeymooners. You will have a great time.....the ship is gorgeous!

Archived