For Ladies Only! A question...

• 1 month later...

Well, I got my free sample in the mail last month, but chickened out of trying it right away. This month, though, I gave it a go. Not bad. Not bad at all. I leave for my cruise in 19 days, and naturally, I'm scheduled to start during it :rolleyes: , so I wanted to know if these things would work, and I have enough time now to order more! I wish I could find them locally like some of you gals have done.

Thanks for being a sharer of good news! :D

I've decided that my period loves vacations! Even if I schedule a time when I shouldn't have it, it will drag by a week or two just so it can come along. 3 cruises and a land vacation this year and it has been with me each time... I cruise in 2 weeks and if it drags as it is prone to do, I'll have it again!

I didn't like the instead cups. I never got comfortable with the insertion to even get to actually going with it for a long period of time. Maybe I'll get the sample box and try them out again since quite a few of you have found those useful.

Hello all,

I plan on swimming with the dolphins on my next cruise. And as flights can bring on or hold off Aunt Flo I am curious to know if anyone knows if being on your cycle can affect a dolphins behavour or if it is not advised to interact with dolphins during this time.

Thanks

Aurora

Magic Color Girl:

The Instead thing really works best for short periods of time, (say in the evening when the fireplace is, ahem, burning low in the grate, as they show in the movies) - otherwise you can swim with the dolphins and snorkel and do whatever you feel like doing on your trip with more conventional methods (such as tampons).

But for those hours when you really, really don't want to have your period, it works absolutely great!

I am on HRT and due to the fact I also take progesterone , I do get a "period" monthly . But I adjust the timing of the pills so I do not have one. If you are on the pill, you can do the same.

Don't let it spoil your vacation. Wear dark bottoms. Make sure you take plenty of supplies so you won't run out. Hard to find or very costly in other countries. Above all have fun.

OK!

First hello fellow Snj'er!!!

Second, i was in your same posotion 2 years ago :) If the timing was right and if DH would of knocked me up like he was supposed to have, everything would of been fine, but i packed "napkins and such" just in case. EXCEPT, our luggage never made it on hte plane and my monthly did arrive, Arhg! Luckily the ladies room have supplies free of charge, whew! I dealt with having it, no prob. 3 months later i finally concieved :)

Now i have a health 6 month old and she is joining us for our next cruise in May :)

My sugestin, don't mess with your cycle, timeing is everything and the hardest part too!

Archived