FLL to Radiance - taxi or shuttle??

I tried the search engine for this probably often posed question, but had problems..

Which do you prefer for a family of four? We only need it one-way. to the ship...

Convenience is my main concern, I don't mind spending a few extra bucks...

We are part of a group of 12 (3 families) - does that add any other options?

Thanks, Dave;)

I tried the search engine for this probably often posed question, but had problems..

Which do you prefer for a family of four? We only need it one-way. to the ship...

Convenience is my main concern, I don't mind spending a few extra bucks...

We are part of a group of 12 (3 families) - does that add any other options?

Thanks, Dave;)

We're on the Radiance at Thanksgiving. If you have not been on the Radiance before, she is a gorgeous, elegant ship. We also cruised on Radiance this past January. The January cruise was from her former home port in the Caribbean, Miami, which was a disorganized zoo compared to Port Everglades/Fort Lauderdale. We took a cab, 4 of us, from FLL to the Enchantment this past February, and it was indeed as simple as could be and quick, no hassle, no stress.

Enjoy your cruise.

EDIT: I just did a search and saw that you are also on the Thanksgiving cruise, also on deck 10 (we are also in a D1). Check out the roll call thread to "meet" some of us.

I vote for the taxi. I just did it to get on Enchantment on Friday with no problems. My cost was similar - about $15. The only place you could get jammed up is at the port entrance where you pass thru security. They are very strict at Port E. Everyone has to shows IDs. Took me about 10 minutes to clear with 2 lanes open, and it was not very busy.

Archived