Canada/New England pictures

There are new pictures posted. Just check the new albums at this address:

http://community.webshots.com/user/judymnorth

Thanks for looking at them.

Judy - I can't find the pictures listed in this album. Am I missing something?

I very much enjoyed your panaramic pictures.

I am looking at this cruise next year (either the 10 day or the 17 night Quebec to FLL) - do you recommend it? As you probably know, I did the 7 night last year.

Judy - I can't find the pictures listed in this album. Am I missing something?

I very much enjoyed your panaramic pictures.

I am looking at this cruise next year (either the 10 day or the 17 night Quebec to FLL) - do you recommend it? As you probably know, I did the 7 night last year.

Up at the top of the list of albums you will see that there are 2 pages of albums. Go to the second page and scroll down and you will see the new albums. I tried to set it up with the new albums first but couldn't do it. I think that I have created all the albums that I am going to create for this cruise.

We really enjoyed our cruise. The main chance that you take with any of the Canada/New England cruises is weather. We had rain in Quebec both days, rain all day on the sea day, and fog and rain in Saint John. The rest of the time we had good weather though. The later the cruise, the more chances you take with the weather. That is one reason that we didn't consider the cruise that ends in FLL. It also didn't add anything new for us since we live close to Norfolk and have been to Charleston several times.

Judy - I feel like an idiot for missing the page numbers at the top. Thank you for clarifying :)

I loved your pictures! I really am looking at the 16 or 17 night cruise repositioning next year. Next year, it leaves a few weeks earlier then it leaves this year.

Glad you had a good cruise. Thanks for posting your pics!

Theresa

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted Jim's pictures from our cruise on Webshots. They are at then end of the list of albums on the second page. I hope you will check them out at the link below. (Jim is my DH, in case you are wondering. He is also Singinman on CC.)

Archived