Do Your Kids Enjoy the "Cruise Experience"

Cruise Arizona

This will be my daughters first cruise with us. She has been hinting she wants to go. She is 13. A couple years ago we went to disney and had a blast. She was at such a good age. She rode all the fun rides. We felt like a kid with her. Anyway I said all that to say I think we will have even better times on the cruise. To look at the world through a childs eyes just brings a whole new level of excitement for me also. I can't wait to see her expression as she experiences all theese new things: Her first look at the ship docked in port, exploring the ship, our balcony, the food and the choices, the kids club, the blue beaches!, snorkling, exploring ports, the pictures(I want her to take one at every opportunity), new cultures, new countries, ect.

I know this is not exactly what was asked. This post got me thinking about how she will react to all theese new experiences. I hope she will

go to the kids club. She still enjoys hanging out with her mom and dad, and I really enjoy hanging out with her as well. She's my baby, I know she is 13 but she my youngest and I know how they get to where they just want to be with thier friends.

What a awesome life experience this will be.

She is going to LOVE it! My 13 year old has cruised five times and she absolutely loves it. She loves exploring the ship, dressing up for dinner, watching the shows, playing the trivia games and the all you can eat ice cream doesn't hurt either. We had originally planned to do Disney World and Universal Studios again for Thanksgiving this year and both of our kids asked if we could cruise again instead. No complaints out of me!

Thanks for sharing all the great comments. We have only sailed with our 2 older children and next year will be taking the 3 younger ones as well. They are at an age that we think they will enjoy it;)

Archived