Make-up Bag/Cosmetic Case

Qmadam

I don't carry a "makeup bag". I just bought a cute carry-on with rollers that will fit under the seat. I put makeup, mags, underwear change and one outfit in it. Shampoo and such that I won't need until I get there goes into checked luggage.

I know I'm in search of one also. Last trip I used a clear plastic cosmetic bag, but usually had to take everything out to get something on the bottom.

I bought a large Land's End Toiletry case, one that keeps large bottles as well. It has many compartments, so I'm going to give it a try to keep everything organized. I bring a lot of hair products.

I really like clear cosmetic bags because you can see what's in them. I use them for first aid items and miscellaneous items when I cruise. It also helps hubby to find what he needs and not ask me where things are.

On my next 14-day cruise I'm going to try and keep what I bring at a minimum since I will have to pack it in checked luggage.

Who makes the best make-up bag and or cosmetic case for traveling??? Anyone???

I like the Travelon train case with removable insert. QVC carries it. With the new rules on carry-on luggage it is perfect for me because I use Bare Escentuals and it is all powder- no liquids and the case even has spaces for the brushes.

For the liquids I use Complete Traveler 3-piece Weekend Bagby Lori Greiner - also from QVC. I will check it and use it for the return trip with my goodies - Bombay Sapphire :D and perfumes and other gifts. Was going to use it as carry-on but I think it would be a little too big.

I've got a great one. It's a rectangle shape and you unzip it in half and hang it. You can see everything in it, can hang it on back of door or wherever and has enough compartments to keep eyemakeup, lipsticks etc all seperately so you don't have to rummage for hours. Is also large enough to fit all other bathroom items in it. Is definately for travel only as is bit of beast. You can get at any luggage store. Been all round the world with me, is FABULOUS!

Archived