Caribbean princess~E728??

P.A.

Looks like you're sailing tomorrow. Since I'm in E 730 next November, I'd love to know the answer to your question. From what I've read from other posters, It wasn't a big problem with them. Some said that they could hear the bass on a couple of nights, but not a large problem. Hope 'ya have a great cruise!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
anyone else been in E726 or E728 on CB? we have a choice between those two and 733 on Dolphin deck. We are not real sun worshipers so a covered balcony is a good thing but I am worried about the noise.

My husband and I and my sister and her husband were on the Caribbean Princess in Oct 06. They had E728, mini suite and loved it! When I heard that they were in that cabin, I was worried because of Club Fusion. However, it wasn't a problem for them at all. Club Fusion is not the all night night club. They generally do most of the daytime stuff there. My sister is a "early to bed" type person and the noise never was a problem for them. We went over on several nights and hung out with them in their cabin and I would pick that cabin in a minute. Nice!

I would not recommend the Dolphin Deck as they are not covered.

Hope this helps!

thanks for the info. do you know if they had 2 loungers on the deck or just chairs?

I'm am not positive but I think they had at least 1 lounger. But I will ask my sister and post. It will probably be a couple days because they are out of town.

I know that their balcony was bigger than ours but we were only in a balcony not a mini suite. Now that I think about it, those balconies are big enough for two loungers. Just request them as soon as you get in your cabin.

Not of that actual cabin, but here is the current mini-suite balcony furniture on the CB. Two high-back reclining chairs, two chairs, small 'drink' table and taller 'dining' table:

2592684870056174329OKKTNZ_th.jpg

There is not enough room to add a full lounger, but if you recline the high backed chairs and put your feet on the regular chair, it works pretty much the same. Add a pillow and its a great way to snooze.

Archived