Those toiletries!!

I like the foam moosse for my hair but it only comes in 6.7 oz. bottle. Do you think I can take only 3oz. of this in the 6 oz. bottle or does the container itself have to be 3 oz. I can put the moosse in another container and take the empty dispenser to refill. It's just one more thing to take along as we are only taking carry-on bags. thanks

I like the foam moosse for my hair but it only comes in 6.7 oz. bottle. Do you think I can take only 3oz. of this in the 6 oz. bottle or does the container itself have to be 3 oz. I can put the moosse in another container and take the empty dispenser to refill. It's just one more thing to take along as we are only taking carry-on bags. thanks

Sorry, the container needs to be 3 oz or less, there was another post that someone had to thow away their half used 4.2 touthpaste tube they had brought assuming it was okay. (As usual, however, I am sure every airport will treat it differently, so I wouldn't be surpised if someone else posts they didn't have a problem with it!)

Sorry, the container needs to be 3 oz or less, there was another post that someone had to thow away their half used 4.2 touthpaste tube they had brought assuming it was okay. (As usual, however, I am sure every airport will treat it differently, so I wouldn't be surpised if someone else posts they didn't have a problem with it!)

I just flew this weekend and I honestly don't think all the TSA people got the memo. I had only carryons with everything cream or gel in small .5oz-3oz size original bottles in a quart plastic bag and they took two things away which according to the website were okay but they said no they weren't and I already been on the security line for 45 minutes and at that point I was getting nervous about missing my flight so I didn't argue. On the way back I had replacements for the confiscated items and I showed them to the TSA people in Florida, exact same sizes etc. and they said they were okay. So why were they ok in Florida and not NY? If these rules are still in place on my next cruise (march) I plan to check all the toiletries.

Archived