Dining times aboard the Legend

Sandi149

When we booked our cruise the TA asked us what seating we preferred and we said late. But now I have read that it isn't guaranteed. I really hope I don't get the early seating. 5:45 is too early for us. Plus we don't want to miss sailaway. What are the chances of getting the seating that we asked for?

Thanks,

Sandi

Dining times are 5:45 and 8:15. If you are assigned early seating you can try to change it onboard. When you get to your cabin you will have a copy of the Legend Capers on the bed. It will have the hours the Maitre'd will be taking time and table change requests. Go see him immediately! He won't guarentee a change but I have never seen anyone fail to recieve a time change. (I'm sure it has happened though). You will probably be told to eat at your assigned time and table day one and will be notified of the re-assignment the next day.

Dining times are 5:45 and 8:15. If you are assigned early seating you can try to change it onboard. When you get to your cabin you will have a copy of the Legend Capers on the bed. It will have the hours the Maitre'd will be taking time and table change requests. Go see him immediately! He won't guarentee a change but I have never seen anyone fail to recieve a time change. (I'm sure it has happened though). You will probably be told to eat at your assigned time and table day one and will be notified of the re-assignment the next day.

I just hope they give us our late seating so I don't have to bother seeing the maitre'd.

I know you would rather be doing other things, but if you go right away it is a quick and easy process. Whatever happens, relax and enjoy yourselves. ;)

As soon as we get aboard ship I am going to the maitre'd and finding out our dining assignment. Hopefully it will be late seating. Even if I can't get late, I am still going to enjoy myself. :D

You will know your seating assignment when you recieve your Sail and Sign Card.

We requested Late, but got Early. We went to see the Maitre 'D as soon as he was available.

We were able to switch - no problem at all.

The thing is...... we did not like the LATE!! We decided that the Early suited our needs much better... and next time we will know to stick with Early.

Catrin

On the Inspiration we were unable to switch our dinner and we were at the dining room when the door opened for changes. They said they would try but we received a letter the following day saying they were unable to accomdate our request.

There is good and bad about every dining time so we adjusted. We prefer the later and on a four dinner schedule we prefer the third seating. Most of all we prefer to be on a cruise ship and have someone else doing the cooking, serving and cleaning up no matter what the time.

Archived