Mariner Dining Seating Question

jimmyatc

We have a group of 13 family members traveling in 4 rooms on the Mariner next May. We have 4 separate reservation #'s (groups of 4/4/3/2). Will we be able to call and have our groups sit together at 1 table or at 2 tables that are next to each other?

Thank you,

Jim

When are you going in May? We have a GREAT Rollcall going for the May 27th sailing. Will you be on that cruise??

I've seen pictures of the Mariner dining room, and there are tables for 12. I would imagine that they could put a thirteenth chair if asked nicely.;)

Hope This Helps

DHADEN --- We are going on May 20th (we will make sure they clean up good after us :D ). We already have 52 people signed up for our M&M!! Thanks for the info about table size.

max'smom --- Wow, I hope they have a table for 15 on our cruise. That would be absolutely fantastic!! Thanks for the information. We didn't use a TA...we all did our own online reservations, but I will call and make sure all the reservations are all "linked".

Jim

Archived