glory room 6355

grandmotherof3

Hi,

Glad he is in recovery..

I don't know anything about the room but I will check it out when we go in a few weeks. I have a room booked right by yours for 2008 and planned on seeing what it's near and ask if it gets noisy.

Let you know when I get back!!

Carla

Dh and I are on the glory 12/2 anyone stayed in room 6355? We had an inside room last May,,,First time with a balcony..Dh recovering from cancer and we really need this vacation!!!!!;)

In the future you might not want to give out this much info on your room. If you give a room number, don't give a date. If you give a date, just indicate the deck you are on or the class of cabin you are in.

In the future you might not want to give out this much info on your room. If you give a room number, don't give a date. If you give a date, just indicate the deck you are on or the class of cabin you are in.

May I ask why?

I'll answer that....I'm always careful of that too because if there are any crazies out there they can track you down for god knows what sick reason. I probably have slipped a few times but I always try not to let anyone know what cabin I'm in.

Just my 2 cents:)

MAO

I'll answer that....I'm always careful of that too because if there are any crazies out there they can track you down for god knows what sick reason. I probably have slipped a few times but I always try not to let anyone know what cabin I'm in.

Just my 2 cents:)

MAO

well thanks for that-- but considering that Cruise Critic members represent less the 1% of the cruisers.. I dont think the crazies are on here.

I state where my cabin is-I even give the people options to call me during the week- I have yet to encounter a problem with "crazies"

But dont ya think if there was a crazi onboard and they really wanted you-- they would find a way

Yup your probably right..they'd find ya:rolleyes: And I absolutely didn't mean anyone here (although you never know) because I have learned so much from these boards. Have to say too serene I have taken your post to heart as I find your info very accurate and helpful...the menus where great:)

But I still am catious with info.;)

MAO

May I ask why?

Its a safety issue. Basically the same reason you would not post your real name, address and phone number on this board. Same reason room keys do not have the cabin number on them. The same reason the ships no longer publish a passenger list.

well thanks for that-- but considering that Cruise Critic members represent less the 1% of the cruisers.. I dont think the crazies are on here.

I state where my cabin is-I even give the people options to call me during the week- I have yet to encounter a problem with "crazies"

But dont ya think if there was a crazi onboard and they really wanted you-- they would find a way

99% of the time you are correct. However, its is that 1% that warrants the extra care. If you know what you are doing and are willing to accept the risks, then go ahead.

99% of the time you are correct. However, its is that 1% that warrants the extra care. If you know what you are doing and are willing to accept the risks, then go ahead.

I guess I am more open with my cabin location since I host a lot of group cruises. If there is a problem I want to be aware of it so maybe I can help fix it while still onboard.- for that reason I never gave it a second thought.

I guess I am more open with my cabin location since I host a lot of group cruises. If there is a problem I want to be aware of it so maybe I can help fix it while still onboard.- for that reason I never gave it a second thought.

We are all shaped by our experiences. If I was in your position I would do the same thing. All I am trying to do is make people aware of the need to at least think about safety.

We are all shaped by our experiences. If I was in your position I would do the same thing. All I am trying to do is make people aware of the need to at least think about safety.

The good old double post strikes again!

I ws just curious because I never seen that posted... But it is a good idea.. and better yet to warn newbies of what to expect here on CC> it is after all a public board. Some people post their home towns etc..a good catch for someone who wants to know when you will be away. Its very easy to find people on the net.

Dh and I are on the glory 12/2 anyone stayed in room 6355? We had an inside room last May,,,First time with a balcony..Dh recovering from cancer and we really need this vacation!!!!!;)

I liked where it was on the ship. We were in 6353 so real close but we were on the inside.

Doug

8/92 Monarch of the Seas

3/93 Mardi Gras

3/03 Victory

8/06 Glory

• 3 years later...

if you keep the beds on the floor apart--and have the upper beds above the beds on the floor you should be fine.

We did 5 of us to an inside. the key is to keep the cabin somewhat organized or it WILL close in on you.

You wont be in the cabin all that much--take an alarm clock or use the phone for a wake up--or you will sleep your whole morning away.

an over the door shoe holder helps- try to keep "stuff" off the vanity as it is your only table top.

UNpack everything and place empty suitcases under the bed and use for storage of dirty clothes instead of piling them in a corner.

ultilize the gym/spa area for showers--to get you all done at the same time==or stagger times for the shower in the cabin.

its all good--as long as you get a plan

the cabin is not much different in size as te Inspritation

how much more to upgrade to an oceanview?

Archived