Xmas Question For A December Cruise

Hi everyone my wife and I are cruising on December 2 with 12 friends inorder for eveyone to have no stress when they / we come home when should we put up the decorations.

In snowless Florida (well, have had two VERY light flurries in 20+ years that barely made the ground), a good number of homes put up the displays during the long Thanksgiving weekend. (Of course, that is much later than Wal-mart and the malls!)

Your post is a little hard to understand, but I'm assuming you are asking when you should put up your holiday decorations at home? I would wait until you got back from your cruise. Post cruise depression will most likely be setting in, so hanging decorations and getting everything ready for the holidays will hopefully keep your mind off of the cruise and get you in the holiday mood instead :)

I had the same question, because we are also sailing on Dec. 2. I have decided to put up alot of decorations on Thanksgiving weekend to avoid the stress when getting home. I have alot of baking to do after we get home so no time to decorate.

Judi :)

Archived