Couples inclusive resort

azjacque

Mileage wise I can't tell you, but time wise it is about 10 mins or so. If you arrange it ahead of time for a day pass they may even send their own transportation to come pick you up. Its worth asking.

The resort is beautiful. Pool, plenty of beach and chairs. They even have an au naturale island. Food and drinks are included and are plentiful.

We spent a week there in Jan 03 so if you have any specific questions please let me know.

You're welcome. This is from Ocho Rios and yes, I think it is $50 for the day (everything included). It's just under 2.5 hours from Mo' Bay airport.

I have not been to Sunset Beach (but I believe Sunset Beach is near Mo' Bay) Is Mo' Bay your port? If so, that changes things. We loved Couples and will be going back again sometime. There is a Couples in Negril which is a bit closer to Mo' Bay than OR.

If you are docking at Mo' Bay you have to plan on a long taxi ride to get there and I don't know if I would do that myself for a one day stop.

We are going to Ocho Rios. I thought Sunset Beach was near there along with Couples. Thanks for filling me in on that. I emailed Couples customer service about a shuttle and they said they do not offer pick up for cruise guests (oh well, it was a good try!)

We are going to Ocho Rios. I thought Sunset Beach was near there along with Couples. Thanks for filling me in on that. I emailed Couples customer service about a shuttle and they said they do not offer pick up for cruise guests (oh well, it was a good try!)

OK, good. Good luck and have a great time. You will love the resort. A JUTA cab sounds like your next best bet. Its not far at all.

Archived