New Web Site

NJGRANNY

They need to add some more content to this new website. I went to it today to review the cancellation / deposit refund policy, which was on the old site, could not find it anywhere.

Also, I should be able to view my booked cruises, can't find anyway to do that either.

They need to add some more content to this new website. I went to it today to review the cancellation / deposit refund policy, which was on the old site, could not find it anywhere.

Also, I should be able to view my booked cruises, can't find anyway to do that either.

You can still find your booked cruises here - log in - old faithful ;)

https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/consumer/

Thank you Shoreguy for your response, but once I log on to that link you gave, I can only change my profile vitals. I can find no record of my booked cruise. Could this site have changed since you last looked at it?

Thank you Shoreguy for your response, but once I log on to that link you gave, I can only change my profile vitals. I can find no record of my booked cruise. Could this site have changed since you last looked at it?

First page up at the top is a tiny log in - click on it - login - and you should see

Shopping Requests

Voyages and Pricing

Retrieve Shopping Requests

Shopping request will show all cruises prior and current booked direct with NCL

I just tried the link and it worked for me....:)

My booked cruise is not listed under "Shopping Requests." Maybe this is because it isn't until January 2008? I do remember registering with my confirmation number on the old system. I have plenty of time so there is no rush right now to find this stuff.

My booked cruise is not listed under "Shopping Requests." Maybe this is because it isn't until January 2008? I do remember registering with my confirmation number on the old system. I have plenty of time so there is no rush right now to find this stuff.

My Feb 2008 is there :rolleyes:

I booked a shore excursion yesterday on the new NCL website and it worked great. I entered our reservation no. and last name. The site pulled up the ship and sailing date. When you see the excursion you want the site will give you the date and time of excursion. I loved it because we wanted our second day in Maui not our first day. There is also a place where you can see the details of the excursion. You check the boxes and when you hit submit it tells you that your request has been submitted. Today I received an e-mail confirming our excursion.

Now I feel like this cruise is more than a dream!

Mine's not there either. I didn't book ours thru the website, spoke with my PCC to book. Could that be the difference?

Archived