Post about Coral Breeze??

spikera

We were thinking about booking about with Coral Breeze for either the manatee/ snorkeling trip ot the stingray/shark snorkeling tour....would love to hear about your experience...(even if it was a different tour)..how di they operate...would you use them again?

Thanks!

Cpzgal

Probably they felt it was a "recommendation" for a tour, which they now require to be in response to a request. I, for one, would love to hear your review of Coral Breeze. Have you saved it so you can respond in reply to my request?

I understand why they do it, but it sure makes it much more difficult to find information on tour operators.

I have to tell everyone what an awesome time we had last week with our guide Ivar in Belize while we were cave tubing. He was outstanding!!

What a great guide, very knowledgeable of the area, sense of humor and was very careful to keep us "girls from Wisconsin" safe in the river while tubing. We even had the chance of hearing a howler monkey! Lunch was great, as well as the atmosphere and a view of the Mayan mountains while having a Belikin beer. I recommend Coral Breeze very highly.

If we ever make it back to the Caribbean, we will be sure to work with Coral Breeze and maybe we would have the great fortune to have Ivar as our tour guide once again. Thanks again.

Cheryl A.

Milwaukee, WI

Carnival Glory

October 10, 2006

Archived