Ice Cream on the Star

KariB

I know this has been discussed, and after searching for over an hour I cannot find the answer! How much does the ice cream at Scoops cost? We will be on the Star next month and I am just curious.

Thanks!!!

Kari

Just curious, what kind of ice sream is at scoops? Is it just ice cream cones or can you get sundaes, floats, banana splits, etc... Thanks. I don't eat ice cream that often, but sometimes I get those certain cravings for banana splits or other ice cream specialties. Thanks again.

We were just on the Star and the ice cream was $3.75, except between 330pm and 430pm. They had all kinds of different creations available. The ice cream was good, but we did find a fly in it one day. To be fair, I don't know if it was already in it or flew in after we got it. I am afraid it was already in it because it was dead. We had really enjoyed the ice cream until we found the fly. The ice cream at Scoops is more elaborate than in the dining rooms. The dining rooms have the basic flavors with toppings. Scoops has the whipped cream, nuts, brownies, cherries, bigger scoops, etc.

Thanks, Momof3Kids!! You just made me save a zillion calories!! (And I had a good laugh!!) My group is planning on sharing soda cards (NOT ME, I am discouraging it) so I wanted them to know about the free ice cream at least. Thanks to all, I wasn't sure if the free ice cream was at 3 or 3:30.... I will be found with a frozen concoction, but not from the ice cream stand!!

Archived