Soda card questions

sherlynn

I understand that the soda card only includes fountain juices and pop but I am wondering if these types of drinks are available free of charge in the dining room for dinner....or do you need the soda card? Also, can you use the soda card for a pop/juice in the main show lounge or any other lounges/bars in the evenings or is it just good during the daytime by the pools. I found the info in my docs about the juice card a little confusing so I thought I would post here for some clarification.

You can use your soda card at any of the lounges or bars including the showrooms.

As far as dinner, and for that matter, the cabin soda cans or room service, no, your card will not cover those sodas. I stuck to ice tea in the dining room.

Dona :)

The soda card works in the dining room, I got a coke at dinner every night last cruise. Once you show your card the first night the waiter will remember and you wont have to show him it again. You also dont have to carry the cup around they give you, you can show your sailpass card at any bar, Windjammer or Cafe Promenade and get a fountain coke in a cup.

Yes, ice tea is included in the dining room even without the soda card.

...and to clarify, the soda card also covers fountain sodas in the dining room, but not soda cans.

-jani

We found you can ask for a "biggie" or larger glass at the bars. Otherwise you get a very small glass of coke. As said before, just show your card to your waiter the first night then after that, cokes will be waiting for you each night at your table.

Happy Cruis'n

Debordo

I know for sure that iced tea, lemonade, and water are available in the dining room, Windjammer, and Johnny Rockets. I'm not going to guarantee that you could stop a pool waiter and ask for a glass of lemonade, but you could always walk to the Windjammer. What I should say is that you should be able to find it somewhere - but you may have to go looking rather than have it brought to you (except at dinner in dining room).

Archived