Where oh where is Hawaii for 2008?

flagger

Hi:

I'm a Diamond member with RCCL, and Hawaii is my favorite destination for a cruise. I was wanting to book a 2008 Hawaii cruise with RCCL and none were showing yet; so I went and booked with Celebrity for 2008. I really wanted RCCL, as we have done 4 previous Hawaii cruises with them, but when I saw that Celebrity was doing three overnight stays in Hawaii, I just had to book it. We've never done Celebrity before, even though we've cruised 40 times; and everyone raves about Celebrity....I hope we're not disappointed. Sometimes I book for the ship...(Freedom of the Seas for New Years Eve) and not the itinerary; and sometimes I book for the itinerary (Hawaii 2008) and not for the ship. The Celebrity ship is the Mercury and we just don't like smaller, older ships. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised. If RCCL had their 2008 schedule out for Hawaii, I would have definitely booked with them.

Happy Cruising.....Sparkle 10;)

Hi:

I'm a Diamond member with RCCL, and Hawaii is my favorite destination for a cruise. I was wanting to book a 2008 Hawaii cruise with RCCL and none were showing yet; so I went and booked with Celebrity for 2008. I really wanted RCCL, as we have done 4 previous Hawaii cruises with them, but when I saw that Celebrity was doing three overnight stays in Hawaii, I just had to book it. We've never done Celebrity before, even though we've cruised 40 times; and everyone raves about Celebrity....I hope we're not disappointed. Sometimes I book for the ship...(Freedom of the Seas for New Years Eve) and not the itinerary; and sometimes I book for the itinerary (Hawaii 2008) and not for the ship. The Celebrity ship is the Mercury and we just don't like smaller, older ships. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised. If RCCL had their 2008 schedule out for Hawaii, I would have definitely booked with them.

Happy Cruising.....Sparkle 10;)

Since it's still quite a ways off before RCI normally releases their itenerary's, keep watching. Don't forget that this far out, you can still switch if RCI comes out with something you like better. That's what we ended up doing. Originally, we booked the Med for '07 then changed our mind when we saw Hawaii and the prices offered. Hawaiian iteneraries came out a few days after the Med iteneraries.

Archived