Pictures of Spirit Food?

212cruiser

celebrity food was much better than spirit for the evening meal.

Perhaps on your Celebrity cruise, but not on ours in 2004. Comparable food, and only two evening venue choices on Galaxy: main dining room or limited-menu casual-dress "alternative" dining area that required reservations.

Judyf; Welcome home. Hope you had a great ride!

Thanks, had a great cruise, best one so far. Mainly due to great friends I met onboard. We had a blast.

I didn't take many pictures one of a cute dessert I think that's it. I will post it as soon as I get my pictures on webshots.

The new menus were okay, I must admit my main goal this cruise was not to gain a lot of weight. I came home 2-3 pounds heavier. Not bad.

There was always a beef, chicken and fish dish available if I remember correctly. I got the veggie dishes most nights and they were good. Cold soups are back and there's always steak, chicken and a baked potato available. My SIL said the always available steak was great he had in several nights as did my GD.

Hope this helps some. Review to follow soon.

• 1 month later...
Was there a murder mystery dinner on the Spirit? If so, what night and was it fun?

Hey Cruisin...I did the murder mystery in March 06...it was decent, but a little awkward...once it was over I realized I would have been happier just eating dinner with my cabinmates instead...they sort of throw you together with a group of random people and there is no facilitation by the staff...you would think the others at the table would be very conversational being that they signed themselves up for a group dinner...but apparently thats not always the case. Hope that helps some!

Archived