QUESTION.......(rates)

chitown cruisers

Just booked the Legend after returning from the Miracle earlier in the month. One cabin Military rate, 2 at normal rate. I was told past guest and other specials aren't released yet for an October '07 booking.

We switched to the Miracle southern Carib 10-22-07 and have the same rates and was told the same thing....."past guest rates aren't released yet".

A friend is looking at booking a group of cabins and was told the rates were pulled because the ship was nearing booking capacity........there are TONS of cabins available at CARNIVAL.com (I can still book the 6 next to mine)....it looks to me like the guy is full of BS..........

....is there a time when they release rates? I was told March/April'ish by a few PVP's.

Past guest rates don't apply to every cruise, only to selected sailings, and they're primarily older ships. There is a web site showing all past guest rates and they are listed through May 2007. So wait until about 6 mos. before sailing and see if yours was selected for past guest special rates and then again before your deposit becomes non-refundable.

Past guest rates don't apply to every cruise, only to selected sailings, and they're primarily older ships. There is a web site showing all past guest rates and they are listed through May 2007. So wait until about 6 mos. before sailing and see if yours was selected for past guest special rates and then again before your deposit becomes non-refundable.

The ones for next summer will be out during their first quarter.

Archived