St Kitts - Nevis ?'s

Charlie2na

I looked in the" ports of call "section for some advice on what to do in St Kitts, nothing there. Holland America's excursion brochure lists a few, but would like to get to Nevis beach without all the other stuff! Anyone ever taken it upon themselves to get there and back?

Thanks KK, I've noticed you answer quite a few questions regarding ports and excursions. Would love to "pick your brain" regarding Megans Bay in St Thomas and Crane beach in Barbadoes. We're doing Maasdam 1/16/05 southern,... I love beaches, she loves shopping! Any advice

We chartered a plane from St. Kitts to Nevis @ $25.00 per person!!!!! It is probably more now since that was about 4 years ago, but that was so cheap that I can't imagine it would be much more. We took a cab to the Four Seasons Hotel and had a lovely lunch at the open cafe overlooking the beach and ocean. It was great fun, but was probably a little "chancey" in that we could have had a problem getting back. But it was a lovely day with wonderful memories. Lots of stars go to the Four Seasons on Nevis, and I love to hear them talk about it on the talk shows. If you watch Live With Regis and Kelly (morning talk show), Kelly and her family vacation there often.

Dee

• 4 weeks later...

When we were on St. Kitts three years ago we spent a lovely day at Turtle Beach. We shared a taxi with another family, and the fare was about $10 per person. It was a beautiful ride over to the beach on what was then a new road that opened the south end of the island up to tourists. There was a hotel with food and a bar. The beach had a beautiful view of Nevis. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Archived