St. Lucia Diving or Snorkelling

mosetter

Has anyone ever used Eastern Carribbean Divers in St. Lucia for either diving or snorkelling trip. We have scheduled a resort dive with them but we pretty much picked their name out of a hat after Ti Kaye wanted a pick up time that was too early for us to make it off the ship. I'm hoping someone has good things to say about Eastern Caribbean Divers.

Thanks

Monika

Sun Princess Nov 30/06

If you like to try Ti Kaye, why don't you contact Island Divers. They operate out of Ti Kaye and provide transportation to the resort also. Perhaps they can arrange a better pick up time.

We were there in February onboard the Sea Princess and are returning in 2007 aboard the Crown Princess. I just contact the owner, Terroll Compton, and let him know when we're coming. He arranges everything from there.

Denny

I did contact Ti Kaye, but Terrol said that if we didn't meet him by 8:50 am he's have to leave without us and our ship docks at 8am so we may or may not be able to force our way off the ship in time. That's why I went with Eastern Carribbean Divers, but I know nothing about them.

If your ship docks at Point Seraphine, it's only a five minute walk from the ship to the dock were you'll be picked up. Go to this link and you'll see a cruise ship and the Point Seraphone dock pick up point. We did not have any trouble at all getting there on time. In fact, we had to wait for them to arrive.

Docked cruise ships are shown in two locations, and your ship might dock at either one. Ours docked at the nearest location to the Point Seraphine dock.

http://www.divefairhelen.com/cruise_ship_special.htm

Denny

Archived