Dinner Dress code for men on Legend

fkwok

That or some really good mushrooms.....

As a matter of fact I do have some really good mushrooms...

watch them grow..

From Original Sin...to the Crucifixion...to a child being born....and everything else that has happened to us before..during..and after...

It takes a little sin

To reach Enlightenment

Also...

Faith...Hope...and Love...

Are INFINITELY more than words...

Words are the only way we have to describe concepts that cannot be described.......only experienced..

And the Greatest of these is Love...

If you believe in the concepts..........all at the same time....

Then you believe in yourself............and God...

And He will see you through...

It takes teamwork..

And then anything is possible...

The last time I was on Carnival (my vacation), our waiter told us to come back on formal night dressed the way we were (collared shirt and Dockers). I try to be comfortable when I am on (my vacation). I dress comfortably and try not to look like a slob. Relax and enjoy your vacation. Anyone who is uncomfortable or offended by your appearance has major control issues. I was not the only person dressed like that either. thank you and have a GREAT TIME.

On our most recent Sensation cruise we told our waiter on the first night that we would not be in the dining room the following (formal) night because we were going "casual" this cruise, and did not pack any formal wear. He looked at us and said we could come dressed as we were that night (upscale casual.. I guess!).

We opted not to, as we felt it should be turned up a notch for formal night - though we have most certainly seen many show up (and be served) on formal night dressed in "FORMAL WEAR FOR PONDEROSA"....:rolleyes:

Tom

WOW. Hot topic, once again.

I think the problem lies in Carnival where they do not enforce their policy.

I took my own stand yesterday, and invite others to do the same. I figure we can hit them where it hurts the most...their wallet.

In my maitre d' envelope, I left a note stating that because I have to force my children and the children in my party to dress according to THEIR policy, and then these same children ask why there are people not dressed the way they are required, and I can't answer them, for this inconvenience, he will get no tip.

I also went to the desk and removed half of the tips for the dining servers, and when I was asked why, I told them.

What I didn't tell them was that I gave these same servers the equivalent in cash, because it is not them that should be hurt.

Maybe they will get the message.

WOW. Hot topic, once again.

I think the problem lies in Carnival where they do not enforce their policy.

I took my own stand yesterday, and invite others to do the same. I figure we can hit them where it hurts the most...their wallet.

In my maitre d' envelope, I left a note stating that because I have to force my children and the children in my party to dress according to THEIR policy, and then these same children ask why there are people not dressed the way they are required, and I can't answer them, for this inconvenience, he will get no tip.

I also went to the desk and removed half of the tips for the dining servers, and when I was asked why, I told them.

What I didn't tell them was that I gave these same servers the equivalent in cash, because it is not them that should be hurt.

Maybe they will get the message.

AWESOME!!! We also tipped our Maitre'D because he DID enforce the rules, but the note is a great idea to get the point across. Thanks!

Archived